Thursday, September 6, 2012
Mobile End-Point Security
Did You Know?
• IDC estimates that at least 60% of important company data is stored on end user devices
• The estimated average value of data on a business traveler’s laptop = $525,000
• Each week >12,000 laptops are lost in the US airports alone; number unknown worldwide
• FBI’s Computer Crime Survey estimated annual cost of computer security incidents = $67.2B
Join our webinar on September 6th as Michael Finneran delivers feedback and information gathered in his 2012 State of Mobile Security InformationWeek report, which surveyed over 300 IT professionals nationwide.
Our presentation will provide a best practice outline for protecting mobile device data.
• Define security policies for backup and recovery on end point devices
• Enforce end point controls
• Ensure employee adoption
• Keep IT costs in check
We will educate organizations on how to create an effective and abiding Mobile Device Management Plan and recommend industry leading providers of End-Point Security, Data Loss Prevention and Email Encryption, which are necessary technologies for an effective MDM Plan.
ABOUT MICHAEL FINNERAN: Published author and columnist, he wrote the Networking Intelligence column for “Business Communications Review” for over 20-years. He now contributes regularly on wireless and mobility to NoJitter, UCStrategies, Information Week Analystics, and The Voice Report.
Michael has conducted over 2000 seminars on networking topics globally, including frequent appearances at conferences such as Enterprise Connect (formerly VoiceCon), InterOp, ITExpo, and BlackBerry World; he now serves as the program chair for Wireless and Mobility at Enterprise Connect.